Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Week #1




Here is my very quick down and dirty overview of my favorites from Week #1:

Cirie, “I’m Oprah in a gansta suit.” I laughed out loud
Coach besting Colby – it reminded me instantly on how he was a nothing player on All Stars too and proves all the more that I truly think Tina was the right pick as winner of Australia cause she was the brains of the two
Topless Sugar flippin off Sandra closely followed by Sandra tossing Sugar’s bra. Amazing editing.
Jeri and the Dragon Slayer? If this a spin off from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? I did not see that coming. I was intrigued and nauseous all at the same time. I haven’t had that feeling since I made out with No Ride at Muggy’s birthday
Coach going on and on about how the tribe was going on and on about how he beat Colby and he had completely forgotten about it. I’m sure. He forgot that like Stephanie forgetting she dislocated her shoulder.
Boston Rob. I hate him. I love him. He’s brilliant. He’s like the Simon Cowell of Survivor. A complete jerk but everything that falls out of his mouth is true.
I’m going to pass this note to Russell during Study Hall: Russell, everyone who you are currently playing the game with most likely watched last season so running around promising an alliance with EVERYONE is probably not your best game plan.
And on that note of watching past seasons...really Colby? You didn’t do your homework and memorize the past seasons to remember who knows who and who was aligned with who? I’m assuming you must want to win cause you certainly aren’t there to show off your body. Texas has made you soft. Literally.
P.S. You too Boston Rob. Lay off the Krispy Kremes
I will be passing this note to Tom during Social Studies class: Tom, you ever try to conspire to get Cirie kicked off, I will cut a bitch.” Anonymous
But hey, kudos to Tom for making the best alliance so far with J.T. He’s right. The only chance he has of winning is to go to the final two with another winner
Oh Sugar, not every neighbor wants to borrow you. I’m a little sad to see you go because you knocking on Colby’s door was a-mazing.

Her Best H vs. V Moment: Even after Sandra snatches her bra, she finishes the challenge topless!

The Move That Did Her In: Crying

No comments:

Post a Comment